A modern web site page has a a complicated structure that is hard to reveal. Frequently, it is required to find all the pictures URLs, to extract all the links from the page or to see the attached CSS style sheet.
HTML Elements is a plug-in for Internet Explorer. Lets see how it works. Once the web page is completely loaded, you can load the plug-ins using a new menu item Tools / HTML Elements. A new window appears. It contains all frames and pages of the loaded HTML document. The detailed information about the structure of each page is shown. This information includes:
* CSS styles of the page;
* Web forms and all input elements;
* List of all link on the page;
* Links to all images on the page;
* Source codes of all scripts;
* Links to the embedded objects.
HTML Elements also provides an easy way to export any information listed above to a file or Windows Clipboard.
» version 1.50 - posted on 2005-09-06
EULA - End User License Agreement
eTopping HTML Elements 1.10 (later PLUGIN)
End User License Agreement
1. All copyrights to PLUGIN are exclusively owned by
JSC AtomPark Software, Evgeny Medvednicov.
2. You can use trial version of PLUGIN as long as you want,
but to access all functions you must purchase the full
version. Ordering methods can be found in the file
order.txt or on our Web site
3. Once registered, the user is granted an exclusive
license to use PLUGIN on one computer at a time (i.e. a single cpu),
for any legal purpose. The registered PLUGIN
may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently
transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms
of this license. If the software is an update, the
transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The PLUGIN unregistered trial version, may be freely
distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the
distribution package is not modified. No person or
company may charge a fee for the distribution of PLUGIN
without written permission from the copyright holder.
The PLUGIN unregistered trial version may not be bundled or
distributed with any other package without written
permission of the copyright holder.
5. To purchase PLUGIN, you must fill out the online registration
form and pay a fee. See order.txt or go to
http://www.etopping.com/buy to get more info.
6. PLUGIN IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE SOFTWARE AT YOUR
OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA
LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF
LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease,
sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse
engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any
subset of the licensed program, except as provided for
in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this
license and may result in criminal and/or civil
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved
by AtomPark Software.
8. Installing and using PLUGIN signifies acceptance of
these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you
must remove PLUGIN files from your storage devices and
cease to use the product.
Thank you for using PLUGIN! www.eTopping.com
AtomPark Software JSC, February 2005